Emerging Innovator Award
Honors visionary alumni who have demonstrated empathy and forward thinking and provided insight into a brighter, better future for their community and the world.
- Nominee must emphasize the Punahou spirit of excellence and innovation that lies within each member of the Punahou alumni community.
- Nominees will have made outstanding contributions in the for-profit, not-for-profit, educational, governmental, political and/or diplomatic fields.
- Nominee should have attended Punahou for at least three years and preferably graduated from Punahou.
- Nominee will have attended Punahou within the last 20 years.
- Nominee may not be a current PAA officer or director.
- Nominee should be someone “whom Punahou is proud.”
- It is intended that no more than three individuals receive this award each year, however the PAA Board may award more than three, if it feels there is sufficient reason to do so.