Punahou's Student Employment Program provides valuable work experience, along with the opportunity to earn a modest income. As a student, your work should complement academic and extracurricular portfolios, and is designed to help you acquire experience and skills attractive to colleges or future employers.
Students should log in and view student jobs to review details and FAQs before applying.
- Students must be at least 14 years old
- Students must keep their academic schedule up-to-date on the application file
- Students generally work between one and five hours per cycle
- Shifts are at least 30 minutes
- Neat appearance
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliability and dependability
- Good work ethic, ability to take and follow instructions
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Use of good judgment, ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ability to balance school commitments, play and extracurricular activities with work responsibilities
- Demonstrate appropriate motivation about gaining work experience
Select a student employment opportunity and complete the online application. Once your school schedule is finalized and you can confirm your work availability, you must first update your online application. Then, contact the department where you wish to work and take a copy of your school schedule to your meeting with the hiring department.