April 1, 2022
We look forward to welcoming alumni from Classes ending in 2 and 7 for Alumni Week, June 6 – 12, 2022. Reunion committees and the Punahou Alumni staff are planning in-person events and activities. We will also have options for alumni to join some events virtually. This page will be updated as conditions warrant and requirements for events could change.
Punahou has updated its health policies to reflect improved pandemic conditions.
Effective immediately, the following policies are in place for visitors participating in on-campus events:
- Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test results are no longer required to participate in Alumni Week events on the Punahou School campus.
- Masks are optional at outdoor events, including Alumni Lū‘au and events held at the President’s Pavilion.
- Masks are required in all indoor venues.
- For the health and safety of all guests, participants should be symptom-free and able to attest to good health.
- No buffet-style food service.
- Attendees who appear ill will be asked to leave and will be refunded, if applicable.
- Credit cards and Apple Pay will be available for drink purchases at Alumni Lū‘au. Cash will also be accepted.
We care about our Punahou alumni ‘ohana. If you are ill, please stay home.
- Full refunds will be issued upon request for School-sponsored events held on campus.
- To request a refund, please email email@example.com or call 808.945.1351 prior to the event. Refunds will not be given to no-shows.
- For Class-sponsored events, please inquire with your Class Reunion committee about their refund policy.
Travel Information for Off-Island Alumni