May 26, 2022
We look forward to welcoming alumni from Classes ending in 2 and 7 for Alumni Week, June 6 – 12, 2022. Reunion committees and the Punahou Alumni staff are planning in-person events and activities. We will also have options for alumni to join some events virtually. This page will be updated as conditions warrant and requirements for events could change.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention earlier this month increased the COVID-19 threat level in Honolulu to “high.” To ensure that Alumni Week will be as safe as possible, please review and observe the following guidelines:
If you or your guest has been infected with COVID within 10 days of an event, please stay home. If you feel ill, even with mild symptoms or a negative test, please stay home.
- No buffet-style food service.
- Attendees who appear ill will be asked to leave and will be refunded, if applicable.
- Credit cards and Apple Pay will be available for drink purchases at Alumni Lū‘au. Cash will also be accepted.
We care about our Punahou alumni ‘ohana. If you are ill, please stay home.
- Full refunds will be issued upon request for School-sponsored events held on campus.
- To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808.945.1351 prior to the event. Refunds will not be given to no-shows. All refunds will be processed after Alumni Week.
- For Class-sponsored events, please inquire with your Class Reunion committee about their refund policy.
Travel Information for Off-Island Alumni