Year Abroad at Punahou
Wo International Center at Punahou School offers a Year Abroad at Punahou for international students entering their 11th year of schooling.
A limited number of exceptional students will be admitted based on their academic and personal achievement and promise. Students will attend classes at Punahou School’s remarkable 76-acre campus in central Honolulu for one academic year, beginning in August and ending in May.
Students in the program need to be confident, self-assured and comfortable living abroad. Students will stay with a host family throughout their time at Punahou.
Global Scholar Qualifications
- Passport-holder from a country other than the United States (may be dual passport holder).
- Fluent in English and at least one other language.
- Entering grade 11 in the 2018 – 2019 school year.
- Meet the admission criteria for Punahou.
- Applications are being accepted at www.ravenna-hub.com, a shared admission site for independent schools.
- Note that an in-person or video interview is required
- 2018 - 2019 Tuition (Punahou's tuition for 2017 - 2018 is $23,850)
- $6,400 for lodging and student activity fees